We take the matter a little personally, so we’ll let you decide as John Stossel pontificates on the matter on Fox News:
Just call me LiLo!
Do you think health insurance companies should have to cover people with pre-existing conditions? Tell us about it in our discussion forum!
- Healthcare Reform: Applying for the New Interim High-Risk Health Insurance Pool for Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions
- Healthcare Reform: Deadline for New Interim High-Risk Health Insurance Pools for Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions Set for July 1
- Do As Many As Half Of Americans Have Pre-Existing Conditions? Government Study Says, Yes.
- More Health Insurance Options for Americans With Pre-Existing Conditions in Illinois
- Healthcare Reform: Interim High-Risk Health Insurance Pools For Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions Due to Open Enrollment on July 1