Sad story out of Louisiana today. Another cancer treatment is being denied on the grounds of a pre-existing condition, and sadly, the health insurance claimant is a nurse. Can anyone manage their health insurance these days?
Has your health insurance ever denied you for a pre-existing condition? Tell us about it in our discussion forum!
- Healthcare Reform: Ohio Designates Medical Mutual to Administrate Interim High-Risk Health Insurance Pool, Applications Accepted August 1
- 1 in 7 Denied Health Insurance based on Pre-Existing Conditions
- Healthcare Reform: Missouri Cuts Health Insurance Premiums for Pre-Existing Condition Pool (PCIP)
- Healthcare Reform: First Major Wave of Healthcare Reform Kicks in Next Week
- PCIP Enrollment Swells to Over 50,000