Pet News and Views is offering subscribers a Free Pet Prescription Drug Discount Card good for pets and their humans. Yes, you read that right. The prescription drug discount card is actually good for both pet and human prescription medications. The cards are accepted at over 80 percent of all pharmacies in the U.S. and its territories, from national chains to your local pharmacy including Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Target, CVS, etc. The prescription drug discount card never expires and can be used over and over again, but the card is only good in the U.S. and its territories.
Please remember prescription drug discount cards are not health insurance for either pets or people! If you have health insurance, the prescription drug discount card can help supplement it, but you do not need health insurance (either pet or human) to use the card. With this card you can save up to 15 percent on brand-name medications and up to 55 percent on generics. All you have to do is get a prescription from your vet and take it to a participating pharmacy with the Prescription Drug Discount Card.
To Get Your Free Pet Discount Drug Card
If you would like to receive a FREE Pet Discount Drug Card, subscribe to Pet News and Views. You may print out this card and take it with you to your pharmacy with the prescription you get from your pet’s vet to receive your discount.
Have you used prescription drug discount cards? Tell us about it in our forums!
- New San Diego Prescription Discount Card Can Save Up to 65% on Brand Name and Generic Drugs
- Free Discount Card Can Save Up to 75% on Prescription Drugs in Illinois
- Elvis the Cat: You Can Save Money With Generic Prescription Drugs For Your Pet, Too!
- Are the Costs of Your Prescription Drugs Breaking Your Bank? An Older Drug Could Be the Cheaper Answer
- Elvis the Cat Series; Why Are Even Cat Prescription Drugs Cheaper in Canada?