A head’s up for our friends in Chicago. Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago will holding free blood pressure screenings on July 13th and August 21st from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
A health care professional will perform screenings and answer questions about blood pressure readings. Registration is not required and the blood pressure screenings are free.
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center is at 5645 West Addison Street, Chicago, IL 60634.
Here is a quick video from the Mayo Clinic on the dangers of high blood pressure:
Have you had your blood pressure screened recently? Tell us about it at our discussion forum!
- Walgreens Offers Free Blood Pressure Testing Through February For American Heart Month
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Chicago August 19th-21st
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Chicago on August 19th, 20th, 21st
- Free Health Fair in Baltimore Offers Free Mammograms, Prostate Screenings, Pregnancy Testing and More
- Free Mammograms, Health Screenings at Women’s Health Day in Ohio, March 17th