If you live in the Baltimore, Maryland area and haven’t had your health screenings in a while, Good Samaritan Hospital, Maryland General Hospital, Seasons Hospice and others are offering a free health fair this Saturday at St. Matthews Church Hall on Saturday, April 30th from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The health fair will offer free mammograms, prostate cancer screenings, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screenings, diabetes screenings, pregnancy testing and more. For more information, call Nelly Kangethe at (443) 600-9328, Sonia Galvan at (443) 834-2425 or the St. Matthew Immigration Outreach Center at (410) 323-8564. Information on the free health fair is also available here.
Don’t forget… prevention is of the best ways to save money on your medical bills!
Have you had your check-up this year? Tell us about it!
- Citrine Health Offers Free Mammograms, Colon Screenings In Washington State
- Free Mammograms, Health Screenings at Women’s Health Day in Ohio, March 17th
- UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital Offers Free Mammograms January 15, February 19, March 19 in Cleveland, Ohio
- Free Health Fair and Low-Cost Children’s Health Insurance Enrollment Tomorrow in Jacksonville, Florida!
- Atrium Medical Center Offers Free Mammograms in Cincinnatti, Ohio Area