It’s never too early to plan ahead! Circle October on your calendar for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and make your appointment now for your free clinical breast exam and mammogram screening at Bayhealth Medical Center.
“The free mammograms are part of Bayhealth’s continuing efforts to educate and serve the community to identify breast cancer in its earliest, most treatable stage. We encourage our community members to be proactive about their health,” said Bayhealth Cancer Institute Coordinator Trisha Bentley, BSN, RN, CBCN.
Free clinical breast exam clinics will be available on the following dates and times:
• Thursday, September 8, 2011, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Bayhealth-Milford Memorial Hospital.
• Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Dover.
Mammogram screenings for uninsured and underinsured women will be offered at Bayhealth facilities in Dover, Milford and Middletown on the following dates and times:
• Monday, October 3, 2011, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• Friday, October 14, 2011, 8 am-12 p.m.
• Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
• Friday, October 28, 2011, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
The mammograms and clinical breast exams are free to all qualified patients, but you must register in advance. For more information or to register, please call (302) 744-6528 or (302) 744-6773.
* This program is funded in part by a grant from the Philadelphia Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Have you had your mammogram this year? Tell us about it!
- Free Breast Cancer Screenings and Mammograms in Brooklyn on July 27th and 29th… Register Now!
- Free Mammograms, Flu Shots, Vision/Hearing Screenings and Cancer Screenings, October 7th in New Jersey
- Highland Breast Imaging Center in Rochester, NY Offers Free Mammograms May 14th
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Offers Free Mammograms in June!
- Free Mammograms and Skin Screenings in La Crosse, Wisconsin on May 13th