If you’re an uninsured woman in Ohio and you haven’t signed up for the upcoming Women’s Health Day at the Rutland Civic Center, the time to do so is now! The upcoming Women’s Health Day on March 17 at the Rutland Civic Center will feature not only free health screenings but a visit by Ohio University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine’s mobile van and The Ohio State University’s mobile van from the James Cancer Center.
Breast and cervical cancer screenings and education will be provided by OU COM staff from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Women’s Health Day. Free pap tests, pelvic and breast examinations, breast health education and appointments for mammograms will be provided to uninsured and underinsured women. Appointments are required for these services and can be made by calling 1-800-844-2654 or 593-2432. Women’s Health Day, which is organized by the MCCI, will take place from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., and will include the following free health screenings which don’t require an appointment: diabetes and cholesterol blood tests, Dexa Scans for osteoporosis, blood pressure screenings, “Ask A Nurse” station, nutrition information, free snacks and fitness information.
When are you having your mammogram this year? Tell us about it!
- UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital Offers Free Mammograms January 15, February 19, March 19 in Cleveland, Ohio
- St. Mary’s Breast Center Offers Free Mammograms In Evansville, Indiana on Saturday
- Free Mammograms Still Available In Secaucus, New Jersey Until October 30th
- Minnesota Department of Health Offers Free Mammograms Year-Round
- Free Mammograms and Cervical Cancer Screenings Available In Oregon