This Saturday, Feb. 26th, from 9am – 3pm, Outreach Specialist Karly Garcia will be welcoming women at the Goodwill in Burien (located at 1031 SW 128th Street) for FREE Mammograms. Karly will be joined by Swedish Medical Center’s mobile coach and mammography team, as well as Nurse Practitioner Grace Chapman from West Seattle Community Clinic.
If you are 40 years old or older and you ’d like to make an appointment, please call Karly at 425.226.1266 x1006. Walk-ins are also welcome.
YWCA Women’s Health Outreach performs mobile health screenings with the Swedish Breast Care Express, a 64-foot coach equipped with state of the art digital mammography screening equipment and Imaging Associate’s mobile mammography unit. Eligible women interested in receiving services at an upcoming mobile health screening can contact one of the staff. For more information on breast health and eligibility click on our sponsor links.
For more information on who to contact for breast, cervical and colon health concerns outside of King County, please visit the Washington State Department of Health website.
Have you had your mammogram this year yet? Tell us about it!
We hope to see you Saturday!
- St. Joseph Mobile Mammography Offers Free Mammograms in Aurora, Colorado on Friday, February 18th
- St. Mary’s Breast Center Offers Free Mammograms In Evansville, Indiana on Saturday
- Free and Low-Cost Mammograms in Stockton, San Jose and Sacramento in February
- Mobile Mammography Vans Can Bring Free and Low-Cost Mammograms To You
- Free, Convenient Mammograms Are Available, Why Don’t Women Take Advantage?