The Lake County General Health District and MedWorks have partnered to help bring medical help to Lake County. On Saturday June 23rd, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Lake County Fair Grounds there will be FREE MEDICAL CARE for those in need.
MedWorks has 15 Doctors, 20 nurses and 6 social workers volunteering to provide medical exams and will have Specialty Doctors in the area of:
- Ears, Nose, Throat (ENT)
- Urology (bladder and urinary issues)
- OBGYN (Prenatal and Women’s Health)
- Pediatrics (Children)
- Rheumatology (Arthritis)
- Infectious Disease (bacteria, parasite, fungal infections)
- Surgery and Internal Medicine (other illness and disease)
- Social Workers to help link you with a health care provider for treatment
The Lake County General Health District, The Convoy of Hope, and its community volunteers and partners will also be providing preventive health screenings at NO COST; blood pressure readings, blood sugar testing, body mass index, and more at the event.
MedWorks is a non-profit organization committed to improving access to healthcare for Ohio’s uninsured and underinsured. MedWorks provides an innovative vehicle through which healthcare providers, corporate sponsors and other volunteers can provide free healthcare, education and ancillary services to the medically underserved. To date MedWorks has served approximately 5,000 individuals who have received over 9,500 medical services.
Have you been to a free medical clinic this year? Tell us about it in our discussion forums!
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Oneida, Tennessee January 22nd and 23rd
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Virginia on July 22nd, 23rd, 24th
- Remote Area Medical Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Anderson, County, Clinton, Tennessee April 30th and May 1st
- Remote Area Medical Will Offer Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Henderson, Tennessee on October 22nd, 23rd
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Kentucky, June 11th and 12th