This is a free healthcare bulletin that anyone in the Indiana area can use. Indiana University Health LaPorte Hospital will offer free skin cancer screenings on Saturday, May 14, from 8 am to noon at Dr. Dalphond’s office, 108 W. State St., North Judson.
Availability is limited and appointments are required. To schedule an appointment for a free skin cancer screening, call: (574) 896-5533.
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, moles, brown spots and growths on the skin are usually harmless — but not always. Anyone who has more than 100 moles is at greater risk for melanoma. The first signs can appear in one or more atypical moles. That’s why it’s so important to get to know your skin very well and to recognize any changes in the moles on your body. Skin cancer screenings are not recommended for those who have seen a dermatologist within the past three years.
Have you had a skin cancer screening in the last three years? Tell us about it!
- Free Mammograms and Skin Screenings in La Crosse, Wisconsin on May 13th
- St. Mary’s Breast Center Offers Free Mammograms In Evansville, Indiana on Saturday
- Free Health Fair in Baltimore Offers Free Mammograms, Prostate Screenings, Pregnancy Testing and More
- Citrine Health Offers Free Mammograms, Colon Screenings In Washington State
- Free Mammograms and Cervical Cancer Screenings Available In Oregon