We’ve all heard stories of trading eggs for doctors’ visits during the Great Depression, but with the prices of healthcare ever-rising, some people have actually returned to the old way of bartering for medical care. CNNMoney.com has a new video on the phenomenon:
Have you ever bartered for medical care? Tell us about it in our discussion forum!
- Thousands Line Up for Free Medical Care In Sacramento
- Is Affordable Healthcare For the Uninsured a Pipedream? HealthyPrice.com Gives It a Try
- Vermont Moves Towards Universal Healthcare, a Doctor’s Story
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) Brings Free Medical, Dental, Vision to Tennessee May 19th, 20th
- Remote Area Medical Brings Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care to Tennessee May 19th, 20th