Just a reminder that the government website, HealthCare.gov opened today. HealthCare.gov is a new website designed to help Americans figure out their healthcare and health insurance options based on a number of factors and where you live. After you plug-in some information about yourself, for example, age, disability status, and current health insurance status, HealthCare.gov can you give you health insurance options that may be available to you.
HealthCare.gov is still in early stages of development, and some vital information (like the prices of health insurance premiums!) is still not available on the site, but if you’re in the early stages of hunting for new health insurance, we do encourage you to take a look at the site. It is a free resource and we look forward to seeing it develop over the next few years.
- Healthcare Reform: Still Lost on Healthcare Reform? HHS Website Coming Soon
- Healthcare Reform: President Obama Reminds the Health Insurance Industry that the Federal Government is Watching
- Healthcare Reform: Pre-existing Conditions and the Federal Health Insurance Pool
- Healthcare Reform: Immediate Changes for Health Insurance and Pre-Existing Conditions
- Healthcare Reform: Where Do Immigrants Stand Under Healthcare Reform?