Highland Breast Imaging Center in conjunction with the Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester and the Cancer Services Program of Monroe County are celebrating Valentines Day by offering free mammograms to women 40 and older who do not have health insurance or their health insurance does not cover mammograms. The date is Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Highland Breast Imaging Center, 500 Red Creek Drive, Suite 130, Rochester, NY 14623.
A Reiki Practitioner and Massage Therapist will be on hand to provide free 10-minute Reiki sessions or chair massage after your mammogram. Schedule your appointment with a friend or family member and receive a certificate to purchase one lunch and get the second lunch free at Lorraine’s Food Factory.
Parking is Free and Refreshments will be provided.
Please call the Breast Imaging Center at 487-3300 to make an appointment in advance. Women who cannot make the screening day can be scheduled for a different day.
When are you getting your mammogram this year? Tell us about it!
- St. Mary’s Breast Center Offers Free Mammograms In Evansville, Indiana on Saturday
- Shifa Clinic in Houston Offers Breast Education and Free Mammograms in January 2011
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland in Michigan Offers Free Mammograms January 8, 2011
- Low-Cost Mammograms Available Through December at Southern California’s Providence Saint Joseph Breast Health Center
- UH MacDonald Women’s Hospital Offers Free Mammograms January 15, February 19, March 19 in Cleveland, Ohio