Over 40 and still haven’t had your mammogram this year? If you are uninsured or underinsured in the New Jersey or Tri-State area, Kennedy Health is offering free screening mammograms at their three hospital campuses in Camden and Gloucester Counties. A prescription is NOT required to take advantage of the free mammogram program. A trained mammography technologist will perform your mammogram in a private environment and the results will be analyzed by a board-certified radiologist from Radiology Associates of New Jersey.
One in eight American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetimes. Early detection is key to finding breast cancer when it is most treatable, and to preventing unnecessary death from this terrible disease.
Please call to schedule your free screening mammogram. You must call before December 31, 2010. Mammogram appointments will be made during 2011 for those women who need a mammogram performed after the end of 2010. For more information, or to make an appointment call 856-582-3130.
Have you had your mammogram this year? Tell us about it!
- Free Mammograms Still Available In Secaucus, New Jersey Until October 30th
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Free and Low-Cost Mammograms Available in Houston
- St. Mary’s Breast Center Offers Free Mammograms In Evansville, Indiana on Saturday
- Free Mammograms Still Available in Nashville, Tennessee Through November 30th
- Free, Convenient Mammograms Are Available, Why Don’t Women Take Advantage?