MusiCares, in conjunction with the Seton Mobile Breast Cancer Screening Outreach Program will be providing FREE mammograms to women in the music industry who are in need of this service. Mammograms are provided at no charge through a generous grant from Susan G. Komen for the Cure Austin Affiliate.
Appointments will be held at The Recording Academy Texas Chapter.
Women screened by this program must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 40 years old
- No breast implants, not pregnant, not breast feeding, and no current breast problems
- No insurance, Medicaid, Medicare (exceptions will be made for women who are low income and insured with a very high deductable)
- Must be low income
- No previous mammograms within the past year
- No history of breast cancer
Please call MusiCares at 1.877.626.2748 (toll free) or 615.327.0050 or e-mail Danielle.Bowker@GRAMMY.com to schedule an appointment!
Did you get a mammogram last year? Tell us about it!
- Kennedy Health Offers Free Mammograms in New Jersey During December
- St. Mary’s Breast Center Offers Free Mammograms In Evansville, Indiana on Saturday
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland in Michigan Offers Free Mammograms January 8, 2011
- Longmont Clinics Offers Free Mammograms in Colorado Through January 2011
- Shifa Clinic in Houston Offers Breast Education and Free Mammograms in January 2011