We get A LOT of requests for information on free medical clinics in Texas, so we jumped on this information right away. Operation Lone Star has begun its annual 2 week expedition bringing free medical, dental and vision care and low-cost prescription medications to South Texas. Operation Lone Star will be running free clinics throughout South Texas for the next two weeks, so if you live in South Texas, and have not been able to afford to see a doctor or fill your prescriptions, this is your one of your best chances to get medical care Please take advantage of this opportunity.
Operation Lone Star is an annual joint military and civil humanitarian medical mission that takes place along the Texas-Mexico border. The purpose of this collaborative effort is to conduct Medical-Innovative Readiness Training exercises while simultaneously providing free medical services to residents across the Rio Grande Valley. Here is a video on clinics that Operation Lone Star has provided in the past:
Last year, more than 12,000 people received medical services during the operation, and about 100,000 people have been helped over its 12-year history.
Operation Lone Star’s schedule for this year’s annual expedition is as follows:
Week 1: July 25 – 29
Brownsville: Manzano Middle School, 2580 W. Alton Gloor Blvd.
Mission: Palmview High School, 3901 N. La Homa Road
Rio Grande City: Ringgold Middle School, 1 S. Fort Ringgold
San Juan: PSJA High School, 805 West Ridge Road
Week 2: August 1 – 5
Hebbronville: Hebbronville High School, 210 Longhorn Lane
Laredo: Laredo Civic Center, 2400 San Bernardo Ave.
Will you be at one of Operation Lone Star’s clinics this year? Tell us about it!
- Remote Area Medical Clinic Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Nashville, Tennessee February 19th and 20th
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Nashville, Tennessee on February 19th and 20th
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Kentucky, June 11th and 12th
- Remote Area Medical Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Anderson, County, Clinton, Tennessee April 30th and May 1st
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical (RAM) Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care in Virginia on July 22nd, 23rd, 24th