A head’s up to the our friends in the Southern States. The Remote Area Medical (RAM) mobile clinic will be visiting the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee from October 8-10, providing free medical, dental and vision care to the uninsured, underinsured, unemployed and anyone else who cannot pay for care, both adults and children.
The parking lot will open to patients at midnight before each clinic day. Numbers will be given out around 3:30 a.m. each day. Services begin at 6 a.m. each day – first come, first served.
Services available include:
• Physical Exams
• Osteoporosis Screenings
• Gynecological Screenings
• Pap Smears
• Prostate Exams
• Mammograms (By Appointment only. Call 1-800-456-8169.)
• Pulmonary Consultations
• Hearing Exams
• Complete Eye Exams
• Prescription Glasses
(While Supplies Last)
Remember: Mammograms are by appointment only, so call ahead!
If you are interested in receiving free healthcare at the RAM event at the Bristol Motor Speedway, plan to get there early. During RAM‘s week-long free healthcare clinic in Los Angeles this spring, thousands lined up for days in advance in order to receive free medical treatment. Volunteers were able to treat 7,000 patients, many of whom had lost their jobs and their health insurance in the economic downturn. Supplies like prescription eyeglasses are only available until they run out.
Are you planning on getting free healthcare from RAM this year? Tell us about it!
- Back to School: Free or Affordable Vision Care and Glasses? Mobile Vision Clinics May Be Able to Help You
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical Free Medical and Dental Clinic Returns to New Orleans, August 27-29
- Mobile Mammography Vans Can Bring Free and Low-Cost Mammograms To You
- One More Option for Free and Low-Cost Dental Care: Mobile Dental Clinics
- 4th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina And Oil Spill: Remote Area Medical To Provide Free Healthcare Clinic In New Orleans August 27-29