A head’s up to the our friends in the Southern States. The Remote Area Medical (RAM) mobile clinic will be visiting the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee from April 13-15, providing free medical, dental and vision care to the uninsured, underinsured, unemployed and anyone else who cannot pay for care, both adults and children.
The parking lot will open to patients at midnight before each clinic day. Numbers will be given out around 3:30 a.m. each day. Services begin at 6 a.m. each day – first come, first served.
Services available include:
Dental – Cleanings, fillings, extractions
Vision – Free Eye Exam & Free Eyeglasses (as time & supplies permit)
Medical – General Medical, Women’s Health
If you are interested in receiving free healthcare at the RAM event at the Bristol Motor Speedway, plan to get there early. During RAM‘s week-long free healthcare clinic in Los Angeles last year, thousands lined up for days in advance in order to receive free medical treatment. Volunteers were able to treat 7,000 patients, many of whom had lost their jobs and their health insurance in the economic downturn. Supplies like prescription eyeglasses are only available until they run out.
- RAM Visits the Bristol Motor Speedway this Weekend: Free Medical, Dental, Vision and Mammograms Available Oct. 8-10
- Head’s Up: Remote Area Medical Will Offer Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care In Oakland, California April 9-12
- Remote Area Medical to Provide Free Medical, Dental, Vision Clinic in Sacramento, April 1st to 4th
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) To Provide Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Sacramento April 1st to 4th
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical (RAM) Brings Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care to Knoxville, Tennessee, February 4th-5th