Just a reminder to our friends in Tennessee. The Remote Area Medical (RAM) mobile clinic will be visiting the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee from May 19-20, providing free medical, dental and vision care to the uninsured, underinsured, unemployed and anyone else who cannot pay for care, both adults and children.
The parking lot will open to patients at midnight before each clinic day. Numbers will be given out around 3:30 a.m. each day. Services begin at 6 a.m. each day – first come, first served.
Services available include:
Dental – Cleanings, fillings, extractions
Vision – Free Eye Exam & Free Eyeglasses (as time and supplies permit)
Medical – General Medical, Women’s Health
If you are interested in receiving free healthcare at the RAM event at the University of the South, plan to get there early. During RAM‘s week-long free healthcare clinic in Los Angeles last year, thousands lined up for days in advance in order to receive free medical treatment. Volunteers were able to treat 7,000 patients, many of whom had lost their jobs and their health insurance in the economic downturn. Supplies like prescription eyeglasses are only available until they run out.
- Remote Area Medical (RAM) Brings Free Medical, Dental, Vision to Tennessee May 19th, 20th
- Remote Area Medical Clinic Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Nashville, Tennessee February 19th and 20th
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical Offers Free Medical, Dental, Vision in Nashville, Tennessee on February 19th and 20th
- Reminder: Remote Area Medical (RAM) Brings Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care to Knoxville, Tennessee, February 4th-5th
- Remote Area Medical Brings Free Medical, Dental, Vision Care to Bristol Motor Speedway April 13-15