In the U.S. we’re used to employers handling health insurance for most of us and a lot of Americans like it that way just fine, but this story may give you some pause:
Do you get your health insurance through your employer? Tell us about it in our discussion forum!
- Will a Third of Employers Really Drop Health Insurance Benefits?
- Employers To Raise Health Insurance Deductibles During Open Enrollment
- Will a Third of Employers Really Drop Health Insurance? McKinsey Finally Speaks
- Study: Big Employers Expect Health Insurance Costs to Go Up Next Year
- McKinsey Survey Predicts 30% of Employers Will Drop Health Insurance By 2014