St. Mary’s Breast Center and St. Mary’s Hope Cancer Resource Center are offering free mammograms to uninsured women and women whose health insurance does not cover mammogram screenings this weekend. The mammograms will be conducted on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the C.K. Newsome Center at 100 E. Walnut St. in Evansville, Indiana.
The programs “Sharing the Vision: Early Detection of Breast Cancer” and “Power of Hope: Breast Cancer Education and Screenings” provide free digital mammograms to women who do not have insurance and those with insurance that does not cover the screenings. Technology used by St. Mary’s mobile digital mammography makes it possible for women to receive test results within 24 to 48 hours. The screenings are funded with grants from the Greater Evansville Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the Indiana Breast Cancer Awareness Trust.
Have you had your yearly mammogram? Tell us about it!
- Free Mammograms Still Available In Secaucus, New Jersey Until October 30th
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Free and Low-Cost Mammograms Available in Houston
- Free Mammograms Available October 28 in Maine
- Mobile Mammography Vans Can Bring Free and Low-Cost Mammograms To You
- Free Mammograms Still Available on October “Pink Saturdays” In Michigan