The Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Care Act is probably largely going to turn on the health insurance mandate, so we thought we’d share an interesting piece from CBS News on the one state in the nation that already has a health insurance mandate, Massachusetts:
Do you think everyone should have to buy health insurance? Tell us about it in our discussion forum!
- Massachusetts Health Insurance Ruling to Come Down Today
- Massachusetts Health Insurance Companies Denied Injunction; No Health Insurance Premium Increases for Now
- Healthcare in Massachusetts: Still Not a Bed of Roses
- Affordable Care Act: Can the Individual Mandate Be Chopped Like a Head of Broccoli?
- Massachusetts Health Insurers Appeal State Denial of Health Insurance Increases