There’s really no question that quitting smoking can help you cut your healthcare costs. It’s obvious. Health insurers charge smokers more for health insurance. Employers are now charging smokers more for health insurance. Some companies are even refusing to employ smokers are all because they cost so much more for their healthcare.
But if you really want to get an idea how much quitting smoking can both save you money and save your health, check out the new video from QuitSmoking.com:
It just goes to show it’s never too late to quit smoking!
Have you been trying to quit smoking? Tell us about it in our discussion forum!
- Link of the Day: How Much Money Would Quitting Smoking Save You?
- How Much Money Will Quitting Smoking Cost You? How Much Money Can Quitting Smoking Save You?
- Quit Smoking and Get Your Health Insurance to Pay for It!
- How to Save On Your Health Insurance Premiums-Quit Smoking!
- Utah Ponders Charging Smokers More For Medicaid